270 S. Central Blvd, Suite 108 Jupiter, FL 33548
12008 Southshore Blvd, Suite 107 Wellington, FL 33414
Top Palm Beach Injury Lawyer
David Gaspari is a Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, a distinction accomplished by less than 2% of Florida lawyers who has been practicing law for over 30 years. He is a Top Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer based in Jupiter, FL who has successfully litigated, tried and taken to verdict virtually every type of personal injury case including wrongful death, defective products, automobile negligence, truck, motorcycle and premises liability claims. He has obtained numerous multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients and services the entire state of Florida.
Early in his career, David Gaspari, P.A. has had a successful career as a defense attorney defending physicians and personal injury claims with the personal injury firm of Adams, Coogler et al. He then joined the personal injury law firm of Lytal, Reiter, Clark, Fountain & Williams and was a partner in the law firm Slawson, Cunningham, Whalen and Gaspari as he has gained valuable courtroom experience representing hundreds of plaintiffs. David now focuses his practice in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death litigation. David is an avid motorcycle rider, fisherman and hunter.
David prides himself with providing personal service and treating everyone as family. All of his clients have his personal cell phone number to call and text him 24/7. He always answers calls and replies to text messages.
- 2021 South Florida Legal Guide Personal Injury Top Lawyer
- Top Attorneys in Florida
- Best Lawyers in America
- Top Rated Lawyers in South Florida
David Gaspari, P.A.
Personal Injury Law Achievements
David Gaspari, P.A. has achieved an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating available from the nation’s oldest guide to the legal profession for his legal ability and ethical standards.
David is an accomplished member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, whose membership is limited to trial lawyers who have demonstrated exceptional skill, experience and excellence in advocacy by achieving a trial verdict or settlement in the amount of one million dollars or more.
He has been named as one of Florida’s Super Lawyers, representing the top 5 percent of attorneys in Florida and is recognized as one of the “Best Lawyers in Florida”, “Top Attorneys in America”, and “Best Lawyers” by the South Florida Legal Guide.
David received his bachelor’s degree in 1985 from Denison University in Granville, Ohio, and his Juris Doctorate degree in 1988 from the University of Toledo College of Law. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1989.
Mr. Gaspari is admitted to practice law not only in the State Courts of Florida but also in the Florida Federal Courts including the United States District Court, Middle District Court of Florida, and the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida.
In the South Florida community, David has served on the Board of Directors for the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County and is active with other civic and charitable associations.
- Denison University, B.A., 1985
- University of Toledo, College of Law, J. D. Degree, 1988
AWARDS & HONORS
- Florida Super Lawyers, Top 5% of Attorneys in Florida
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Recipient: American Jurisprudence Award in Civil Procedure
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & LEADERSHIP
- Member: American Bar Association
- Member: American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member: Association for Justice
- Member: Florida Bar Association
- Member: Florida Justice Association
- Member: Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Florida Bar, 1989
- U.S. District Court for Middle District of Florida, 1990
- U.S. District Court for Southern District of Florida, 1991
CERTIFICATIONS / SPECIALTIES
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
LECTURES & PRESENTATIONS
- Lecturer: “Proof and Argument of Damages for Lost Wages and Future Loss of Earning Capacity and Related Issues – Why jurors love workers and punish those that have a poor ethic,” Florida Justice Association – Workhorse Seminar 2006
Years of Experience
- $19 Million – Pedestrian Accident
- $2.7 Million – Sheriff’s Department
- $550,000 – Automobile Accident
- $500,000 – Automobile Accident
- $350,000 – Automobile Accident
- $350, 000 – Slip & Fall Accident
- $300,000 – Automobile Accident
- $2 Million – Motorcycle Accident
- $1.75 Million – Slip & Fall Accident
- $1.5 Million – Automobile Accident
- $1 Million – Automobile Accident
- $700,000 – Automobile Accident
- $525,000 – Automobile Accident
- $500,000 – Automobile Accident
What our clients are saying